The University of Georgia has nine convenience stores conveniently located throughout campus. These Campus Eateries offer students, faculty, staff and guests of the University convenience and saves them time in-between classes with food options priced on a per-item basis such as fresh ready-made meal options and brand name snacks for their busy schedule.
Please visit our Hours page for more information about dining commons and retail hours of operation.
- Bone Appetit - Aderhold Hall
- Coffee & Bagels - Science Learning Center
- Champions Café - University of Georgia Golf Course
- Dawg Bites - Biological Sciences
- Dawg Pause - Russel Hall, Health Sciences Campus
- Dawg Snacks - Tate Student Center
- Jittery Joes - Miller Learning Center (Paw Points Not Accepted at This Location)
- The Station - Veterinary Medical Center
- The UGA Creamery - Environmental Health Science
- The Village Market - Joe Frank Harris Commons
- 'Tween the Pages - Main Library