The University of Georgia has nine convenience stores conveniently located throughout campus. These Campus Eateries offer students, faculty, staff and guests of the University convenience and saves them time in-between classes with food options priced on a per-item basis such as fresh ready-made meal options and brand name snacks for their busy schedule. All licensed stores are owned and operated by the University of Georgia.
Please visit our Hours page for more information about dining commons and retail hours of operation.
- Bone Appetit - Aderhold Hall
- Coffee & Bagels - Science Learning Center (Gift Cards Not Accepted at This Location) | Menu
- Champions Café - University of Georgia Golf Course
- Dawg Bites - Biological Sciences
- Dawg Pause - Russel Hall, Health Sciences Campus
- Dawg Snacks - Tate Student Center
- Jittery Joes - Miller Learning Center (Paw Points Not Accepted at This Location)
- The Station - Veterinary Medical Center
- The UGA Creamery - Environmental Health Science
- The Village Market - Joe Frank Harris Commons
- 'Tween the Pages - Main Library