Dining Commons Information
Guest and visitors of the University of Georgia, as well as faculty, staff and students are welcome to dine at the meal plan dining centers.
The fixed meal prices are:
- Breakfast - $9.00
- Lunch - $11.25
- Dinner - $15.50
- Sunday Brunch (at The Village Summit and Bolton only) - $11.25
- Late Night Dinner (Snelling Only) - $15.50
- Munch til Midnight & Late Night Breakfast (Snelling only) - $9.00
Prices include 7% sales tax. A 10% discount off the cash price is available to faculty/staff and currently enrolled students with valid UGA I.D.
The following forms of payment are accepted in all food service operations:
Free parking convenient to the dining commons is available for our dinner-hour guests.
- After 5:00 pm, Snelling guests can park for one hour in the South Campus deck across the street.
- After 4:00 pm, the East Campus parking deck is open to Village Summit guests.
- After 6:00 pm, Bolton guests can park for free with a valid UGA I.D. in the Tate Student Center Deck.
Takeaway meals for dining off-site are available to meal plan patrons who have class or work schedule conflicts with meal times. Arrangements for these meals are set up through Food Services' Dietitian, Katherine Ingerson, in the Administrative Office at Bolton Dining Commons.
Meal Plan subscribers access the dining hall using their UGA ID cards and our biometric hand scanners.
All food services locations have wireless internet access through the campus PAWS network. Students can log in using the same MyID username and password they use to access UGA Mail.