UGA Dining Services Student Partners
- Provide student with a learning opportunity centered on UGA Dining Services operations.
- Contribute to UGA Dining Services by providing student feedback to the Dining Service Administration.
- Create a positive partnership between the student body and UGA Dining Services to promote a positive and open channel of communication
Who Is Eligible?
- Sophomore students and above.
- Students with at least two semesters remaining before graduation.
- Students with a minimum 2.75 GPA.
- Students who have had at least two semesters on the meal plan.
- Completed application form (apply below).
- Provide name and contact information for three on-campus references.
- Selected applicants will participate in an interview that will explore communication skills and willingness to learn more about Dining Services.
What's In It For You?
- A real opportunity to make a difference.
- Professional networking experience.
- Opportunities to learn the operations of a complex business organization that is diverse in scope encompassing:
- Warehouse Operations
- Culinary Operations
- Human Resources and Training
- Information Technology
What We Expect:
- Attend two meetings per semester.
- Provide feedback that is constructive and conducive to the overall goals of Dining Services.
- Open-mindedness and willingness to learn and contribute.