Food Services employs approximately 300 full time employees and over 1100 student employees. We are always looking for talented and dedicated individuals to become a part of our award-winning team!
Applications can be submitted online at www.hr.uga.edu, or in person at the Georgia Department of Labor, 150 Evelyn C. Neely Drive, Athens, GA 30606 (Office Hours: 8:00-4:30).
Food Services offers many benefits to students — award-winning food and a friendly work environment are just a couple of them! Some of the excellent benefits of a job with UGA Food Services include:
- The student employee wage is $7.60/hour, with the opportunity to earn an extra $.15/hour if you begin working no later than the first day of classes Fall semester.
- Work through the end of the academic year and earn a bonus of $.15/hour for every hour you’ve worked since Fall.
- A free meal is provided for every four-hour shift you work. For meal plan patrons, a meal plan reimbursement is paid each semester for meals you ate while at work as long as you meet the qualifications.
- You can earn real work experience to put on your résumé and a valuable reference for a job well done. The customer service, teamwork, time management, and multitasking skills you will learn with us will be valuable no matter what career path you seek.
- Work schedules are compatible with course load and convenient work locations are within walking distance to all campus activities and residential facilities.
- For those who are interested, opportunities for advancement and more leadership experience are available through our student management program.
Student employees can qualify for industry-sponsored scholarships.So why not work in a fun environment that gives you a chance to learn? You just might learn to cook, discover a new career path, and make lifelong friends in the process!
Want to know even more about working here? Check out our employment information flyer.
Ready to apply? Grab your current class schedule and fill out our application. **No summer jobs are available.
Contact Stacia Fink, our Student Employment Specialist, by phone at 706-352-9063 or by email at email@example.com if you have any further questions!